The 16th Annual Georgia Minority Business Awards will be hosted by Mr. Reggie Gay of the renowned Reggie Gay Show on TV 57 and will be held at the Georgia International Convention Center in College Park, GA.
Doors open at 6 pm with a VIP Reception beginning at 5pm.
Guest in Attendance:
- Mr. Joe Carn – Vice Mayor of College Park, GA
- Mr. Caesar Mitchell- President of the Atlanta City Council
- Ms. Gwendolyn Keyes Fleming – Regional Administrator of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 4
- Mr. Louis E. Miller – General Manager of Hartsfield –Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Moussa Kone – President of RHDP
Political Award Recipients:
- Kenneth E. Smith Sr.- Mayor of Kingsland, GA
- Bruce B. Holmes – Commissioner of Henry County
- Lisa Nicole Cloud- CEO Elite Marketing, Inc.
- Dr. Malcolm L. Johnson – CEO IMHOTEP-Acupuncture
- Warren Anthony Lynch – Market Director – Atlanta South Dignity Memorial
- Horace E. Jones – Chairman and CEO – OnyxNineveh Productions, LLC
- Dr. Adrienne M. Atkinson Sneed – President/CEO Providence Foot & Ankle Centers, P. C.
- Gill Thomas – President / CEO Custom Assembly & Installation
- Jimmy Ho – President /CEO, Oriental Treasure
- Curtis J. Martin III – Partner- Miller and martin Law Firm and former President of Gate City Bar Association
- Mercedes Miller – GM – GICC
- Kevin Elam – Regional Manager of Futurity First Insurance Group
- John Lu – President of the Chinese Culture Center and President of Asian Business Association
- Todd A. Gray- MBA Director, Supplier Diversity , Grady Health System
- Spencer Danner- Vice President , CRA Manager, Fifth Third Bank
- George Andrews – President , Capitol City Bank
- Larry W. Vincent – Chairman of the Development Authority of Clayton County
- Dr. Pamela Harroff, CPA, Assoc. Dean of the school of Business and Mgt., DeVry University Atlanta
- Hamilton Homes – Community Relations Manager, Lockheed Martin
The Atlanta Business Journal’s goal is to reach the next generation of College Students with backgrounds in Global business Development, business schools, and MBA Programs. This is the next generation of entrepreneurs and Students that will learn , meet and be introduced to successful business leaders, politicians, and corporate CEO’s.
The event benefits the Business Development Initiative, Inc. an Entrepreneurial school/program for youth, middle and high schools students. The School building located in Decatur, Georgia was donated by Wells Fargo to launch this initiative.
For press or media credentials – please forward requests to email@example.com
The Keynote Speaker will be Dr. Greg Daniel, CEO and President of Exigence Team Health ; a company providing outsourced physicians and staffing solutions of over 8,400 physicians in emergency medicine in 47 states providing services to over 800 civilian and military hospitals nationally. He is a leader for urgent care centers. He is CEO of Nidus Development, a boutique commercial real estate investment and development firm all based in Buffalo, N.Y.