Our mission is to provide the tools, resources, and support our youth need to ensure a successful transition from adolescence to adulthood and help them become an active community member and business leader. Our goal is to create multiple pathways to success by providing academic and business opportunities for young people that support classroom learning. We aim to prepare our youths for success after high school, and create access and exposure to events outside of their normal life experiences.
Our Vision is to encourage the youth of the Metro Atlanta area to reach their maximum potential in every aspect of life.
Our values guide our services. The Business Development Initiative, Inc., is shaped by the following core values:
- Academic learning and personal development is enhanced when presented in a format that directly engages and fosters ownership of youthS.
- Academic improvement and personal development is achieved, and learning is sustained when concepts are used in practical, relevant situations.
- All youths should transition from adolescence to adulthood with the tools and resources required to reach their maximum potential.
- Parents are the most influential teachers.
- A collective investment in our youth is critical to sustain community growth.